Saturday, January 16, 2010

Need Pianist Urgently!

As many of you know, I am at the beginning stages of my career. At this stage, it is essential that I submit my work for consideration for commissions, competitions, etc. One of the opportunities that I have work ready for submission to has required a live recording. This requires me to post this call for service.

As this opportunity is of substantial benefit to me at this stage in my career, it is important that the recording be top notch! What I would like from interested performers is a 1 minute mp3 sample of their playing. Either there work or one of my compositions. My piano work for interested parties can be found here on the forum at the link below. Some of the score files are experiencing random errors SO if you are unable to find the score on the network here please shared link for my box.net account. I am able to compensate those who assist me in making this recording of my work. I will be researching professional rates and will adjust accordingly. I am also open to any offers - granted they are reasonable and within my budget.

Deadline to submit the Mp3 samples to me was set for Jan 15... but I haven't received as many as I'd like SO... I'm posting this here on my blog. I don't know who all reads this - if anybody... but PLEASE if someone can assist.

Twelve Short Pieces

Twelve Short Pieces - External Location

No comments:

Post a Comment