Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another piece submitted.

Ah. Such productivity! I finished yet another work for a performance opportunity yesterday and finalized it and sent it this evening. So far now, I have sent out about 3 - 4 works. I have plenty more to send out.
--------------------

On other news, I have decided to start a chamber ensemble! I'm busy working on the plan and am about to begin networking within the Mattoon/Charleston, Illinois area in the search of musicians. My goal is to start with about 2 - 3 performances a year. First concert HOPEFULLY around May or June. First things first though: if any musicians from the Mattoon/Charleston area would like to become a part of this ensemble please leave me a comment here! I'm very eager to see what this area has to offer as far as music goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment