Thursday, October 21, 2010

Schoolwork and Composition

Well, I am doing very well on my classes so far. Math 006: A. Understanding Music: A. Composition 121: A. World Civilization to 1660: A! If I can maintain this for just 1 more month, my cumulative will be 4.0!!! I will be ecstatic! For Spring Semester, I am planning on taking Music Composition class at Eastern Illinois University in preparation for my eventual full transfer to the institution. I can't wait! Compositionally, I bought several thick pads of composition paper! My goal is to try to wean myself off my addiction to Finale! My current project now is a full scale Piano Quartet. I won't post, of course, until it's finished.. BUT... I thought I'd advertise it's what I'm working on. I really wish readers would comment more. Does anyone even read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment