Thursday, October 7, 2010

Classes... Classes... Classes...

So, I'm doing good in my classes this semester. Have so far gotten a nearly perfect score in my Understanding Music course. Kind of upset that I missed 1 question on the exam today! I don't even think she went over it. Not sure though, I probably just overlooked it's significance WHATEVER the answer was. My World Civ to 1660 course is going good as well, I think I'll at least get a B out of it. Not sure though - I don't do well writing essays. We will see though!  A large part of the grade is the midterm and final exam.. so guess who will be studying extra hard! I have composed a few small pieces of late. Inspired by my listening to Baroque works! Imagine that... me, inspired by Baroque music. *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment