Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy.. Busy.. Busy

Meh, I haven't typed here in quite a while. It's been very hectic for me of late. College is going well. As I may have mentioned a little back, I got a 4.0 GPA for Summer Term and am going to try my best to match it for Fall Term. I have been composing short works here and there - nothing to substantial though, as school keeps me from devoting full time to it (which greatly saddens me!) I love my classes this semester. Understanding Music is by far my favorite. My teacher, Elaine Fine, is a wonderful teacher and I hope becomes a wonderful friend once class is over. She had a chance to view my work and said I have some talent!!! I was so ecstatic! Anywho, I will attempt to let everyone know how things go - If I don't post a new blog post soon... I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment