Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ah.. classwork

I've been sitting in Neal Hall this evening waiting for my other half to get out of class (it's already 9:16 PM!!) My thoughts have largely been on my musical and where I want to go with it. I was originally planning on just going straight to eastern - but, I got to thinking. I'm 30 years old, in college again, so far maintaining a perfect 4.0 GPA, and my compositions are coming along nicely. Perhaps I should do as my teacher says, and look at other schools as well. I think tomorrow I will revisit that discussion with her and get her opinion on it. I could also consider University of Chicago. That institution is regularly rated as top notch. SO many choices - and with my GPA.. I'm sure I could get in it. Now to get that viola fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment