Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lots of Homework and revisions need to be made

I showed my Piano Quartet to my wonderful teacher - as I expected she gave a much more thorough review than anyone else was able to give. So, this weekend - I have a lot of work to do! I have first to do my homework (including possibly going to see a concert for my last essay in class.) Then once all that is done, I get to go through and revision the first and second movements of my quartet. I think I'm going to view a few works in the genre on IMSLP to get a sense of typical writing for the ensemble - just to better educate myself a bit. Also, I am proud to announce that -barring it costing out of my budget- I am going to take my viola to get it fixed! I can't wait, I need to start practicing a lot! That would definitely give me something to do while I'm waiting for Mark to get out of his photography class on Thursdays. Other than that, it's been a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment