Saturday, February 13, 2010

Taking a break (for the most part)

I felt extremely tired this morning when waking up. My sinuses were inflamed, my legs hurt, and I had a nice healthy headache - so, I decided to lay off working on music today (for the most part). Sometimes, I will work till my eyes droop down and I fall asleep at the keyboard. Other times, I'll wake up and first thing I do is come on to check my scores and add notes and bars and passages - I work WAY too much. Usually, that doesn't bother me - besides the obvious worry about writing things noone else hears but myself. I do have performance opportunities - but most of those are months down the road. At times, I wish a kind benefactor would read this blog or my twitter or my facebook or my forum posts and show sympathy on me and offer to perform a work of mine... that would make me estatic beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment