Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a bit of a vent...

So I am currently working on locating financing for the remaining $8,000 still owed to Roosevelt. I have tried every possible cosigner that I can think of and, so far, not a single one has been approved. I received another notice today from Sallie Mae that I am eligible for a private student loan BUT.. I need a creditworthy cosigner!! It's an annoying process that really makes one wonder WHY there isn't more aide available to students who need it, like myself! At any rate, I've applied for a lot of scholarship over the past two days - hopefully one of them pays off with some help! I have also applied at a few places near my school/apartment. Ah... the joys of moving to a big city!

Some good news:

Evidently, I am coming in as a sophomore into the music composition program! wOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment