Saturday, December 18, 2010

End of Semester

Thursday was my last final and signified the end of Fall Semester. I learned a lot this past semester. Acquired a wonderful friend, who is an amazing teacher and composer herself, and have taken the next steps in moving forward in my life towards a goal that now is more attainable then ever. It's amazing, at times, to think how much things change in life. That someone can go through so much over a short period of time is just simply astounding. This semester ended on a very good note. In my World Civilization and Intermediate Algebra courses I got an A. I do not yet know what I received in Understanding Music and Composition 121. I'm fairly certain in U.M. I got an A. I can only hope, however, I got an A in Comp 121! That would make another semester with a perfect 4.0 GPA!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment