Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inactivity

So, I've been extremely busy the past couple months with school and composition.  For summer term, I passed all my classes and achieved a 4.0 GPA!!!  I was so excited about it.  So, my goal for the remainder of the year is to maintain that 4.0 GPA.  I've completed a few new works while in school - nothing real substantial though.  As always, the links to these are below - if anyone cares to check them out.  Will try to keep this updated as much as possible.

String Quartet - for the young composers august competition

Substantial Colonization - a work for string orchestra

Rondo for String Trio - a short work for violin, viola, and violoncello

Crux Sancta - A work for A Capella Choir

Miniature Suite - A short series of works for various ensembles

No comments:

Post a Comment