Tuesday, April 13, 2010

From Indianapolis

I haven't written anything in a week!  I am soooo sorry.  It's been a very hectic time the past week.  My father passed away and I've been in Indianapolis since.  Sadly, I haven't been able to compose - since my laptop is still in the shop AND I don't have a replacement.  Instead, I purchased a new desktop - which, of course, it is in Illinois.  Some news since:  my father's service is pending, i've met my nephew finally, i've gotten to know my step-mother and her family, AND I've come to realize I miss Indianapolis.  Whether that will equate to me moving back to my hometown - I don't know.  I enjoy the country, it's peaceful.  There's not a lot of people around.  I can compose to my hearts content.  Besides, I start school in June and will register for classes this next Monday.  So, I'm tied down there.  I suppose, if anything, this will mean lots of trips back to Indy to visit all my family - something I will from now on make a regular thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment